Tuesday, April 27, 2010

PostSecret















Frank Warren is the Most Trusted Stranger, the creator of PostSecret (the uninitiated should check out the links at the end of this post). Last night he came to speak at CMU, to share stories that were funny and heartbreaking.

People lined up at the microphones to tell their secrets. I have preserved some of these secrets in my copy of Confessions on Life, Death, and God, the new PostSecret book which Corinne bought me as an early birthday present. There was a postcard in my copy. It says I'M PRETENDING. It was sent in December 2006 from Boston.

I saw Cassia there, briefly. And I got to talk to Frank. He signed my book.

Afterwards Corinne and I stole the advertisement posters from the UC bulletin boards to keep as souvenirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment